Here are some of the ideas that will help to get you going as a new photographer. It’s possible to get very nice photos with an inexpensive point and shoot. The more photos you take, the more you’ll know about what kind of camera to get when it’s time to upgrade.
1. Don’t go crazy buying the most expensive equipment right away.
2. Consider a tripod.
3. Keep your camera with you all the time.
4. Make a list of shots you’d like to get.
5. Don’t overlook mundane subjects for photography.
6. Take advantage of free resources to learn.
7. Experiment with your camera’s settings.
8. Learn the basic rules.
9. Take photos regularly.
10. Don’t be afraid to experiment.